Today I want to give you a place to start your week. It’s Monday and in the wake of a great weekend and a workweek ahead, sometimes you just need a “kickstart” to get focused. So grab some coffee let’s start a great week together.
Sunday, we continued our series at Kfirst. Every July and August, we have a summer series and this year we turned our focus onto Proverbs.
This amazing and often misunderstood book was used hundreds of years ago to prepare people for a wise life in service to their king. Today, we glean from it to help us live wise lives in service to Jesus our King.
Other thoughts from Sunday:
- Read our Proverbs reading plan by clicking HERE.
- Tomorrow’s wisdom is grown from today’s surrender.
- Grace doesn’t just lead to a moment of change but leaves a trail of change.
- God doesn’t abandon us to be victimized by life but uses it to grow us.
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- I can have the pain of correction today or I can live with the pain of regret tomorrow.
- God’s grace is not just for salvation, but for every struggle we face.
- Father, I offer my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my hands, and my heart to you, so that I can walk in wisdom in whatever opportunities you might offer me today.
Love you all. Have an amazing week.
BTW: Here’s a new song for you.
Leave a Reply