I love our church. In fact, I think that you love our church too – otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
But what is it exactly that we love about our church community? Why do we gather every Sunday here? Why do we volunteer here? Why don’t we see the people, not the building, as the church? We believe when the Church is working right, there is nothing like it. The Church is not an organization. It’s an organism designed to live, move, and have being. January is all about celebrating what Christ established. In Matthew 16, Jesus gave us this promise that He would build His Church, and that nothing could prevail against it. So, we don’t just attend a church and we don’t just tolerate the Church — we celebrate it, because we are part of that Church that Jesus is building! This month, we celebrate everything that God has done, while looking forward to the future. We have a rich history here at Kfirst, but we believe that the best is yet to come.
Check out the service yesterday from the website or from the Facebook livestream.
Other thoughts from the Youversion notes from Sunday:
- Just because people don’t walk through the doors of a church doesn’t mean they shouldn’t experience the Church.
- Spiritual growth isn’t just possible; It’s promised to you by God.
- Nobody ever coasts into spiritual growth.
- When God gives you a “launch point,” it wasn’t meant to comfort you but compel you.
- Willingness is the test of tomorrow’s “yes.”
- What area (Launch Point) do I need to partner with God?
- Transformation is our invitation for participation with God.
Love you all. Have an amazing week.
BTW: Here’s the new song we used today…
Leave a Reply