Today I want to give you a place to start your week. It’s Monday and in the wake of a great weekend and a workweek ahead, sometimes you just need a “kickstart” to get focused. So grab some coffee let’s start a great week together.
Sunday, we continued our series at Kfirst. Every July and August, we have a summer series and this year we turned our focus onto Proverbs.
This amazing and often misunderstood book was used hundreds of years ago to prepare people for a wise life in service to their king. Today, we glean from it to help us live wise lives in service to Jesus our King.
Other thoughts from Sunday:
- Read our Proverbs reading plan by clicking HERE.
- People that are a challenge to love strengthen your ability to love.
- Stop living on the surface and dig deeper (2 Kings 3).
- Jesus hung out with the “wrong people” for the right reason: to share God’s love.
- We don’t have an absence of God’s presence, we just have an absence of people accessing His presence.
- We are called to live like people with Good News.
- Father, I offer my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my hands, and my heart to you, so that I can walk in wisdom in whatever opportunities you might offer me today.
Love you all. Have an amazing week.
BTW: Here’s a new song for you.