Today I want to give you a place to start your week. It’s Monday and in the wake of a great weekend and a workweek ahead, sometimes you just need a “kickstart” to get focused. So grab some coffee let’s start a great week together.
Sunday, we continued our series at Kfirst. Every July and August, we have a summer series and this year we turned our focus onto Proverbs.
This amazing and often misunderstood book was used hundreds of years ago to prepare people for a wise life in service to their king. Today, we glean from it to help us live wise lives in service to Jesus our King.
Check out this week’s message:
Other thoughts from Sunday:
- Read our Proverbs reading plan by clicking HERE.
- Influence is inescapable.
- Everyone has influence, but not everyone is intentional with their influence.
- We need to be intentional with who we allow to have influence in our lives.
- The way you act is what you’ll attract.
- We are not called to simply be influenced, but to be an influence.
- Don’t expect people to follow Jesus until you treat them like they’re made in the image of God.
- How to determine the level of influence one has in your life:
- 1) Be Aware of the influence within the relationship.
- 2) Be Intentional to promote positive influence.
- 3) Set Boundaries to moderate what influences your life.
- Father, I offer my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my hands, and my heart to you, so that I can walk in wisdom in whatever opportunities you might offer me today.
Love you all. Have an amazing week.
BTW: Here’s a new song for you.