Today I want to give you a place to start your week. It’s Monday and in the wake of a great weekend and a workweek ahead, sometimes you just need a “kickstart” to get focused. So grab some coffee let’s start a great week together.
Sunday, we wrapped our series “Anastasis” at Kfirst. Anastasis is probably a word a majority of people wouldn’t know, recognize, or use. But to the New Testament Church, it meant everything. Anastasis means “resurrection.” It speaks of “rising up.” And for the new Church, it was where new life began and it was the power to live from each day.
The Spirit of God causes us to rise up out of our sin and brokenness, out of inadequacy and weakness. The Spirit of God Spirit causes us to rise up into a new and empowered life.
Enjoy the message from week 6 of “Anasasis.”
Thoughts from today:
- Don’t live in the ruins of what “has been” but #RiseUp in faith to what “could be.”
- The words you hold and speak determine the health of your soul.
- Too many people cannot perceive victory with their eyes because they don’t possess victory in their hearts.
- Don’t release God to work in your circumstances but restrict Him from working in your life.
- A Christ-centered declaration should do more than us look forward, it should make us look inside.
Love you all. Have an amazing week.