Today I want to give you a place to start your week. It’s Monday, and sometimes in the wake of a great weekend and long workweek ahead, you just need a kickstart to get focused. So grab some coffee let’s start a great week together.
Yesterday we had a fantastic day at Kfirst. We continued our series “Playlist” as we looked at Psalm 125 (Read Psalm 125) as we talked about trusting God. The one thought that has been stirring me over the past week is this:
When we stop trusting God in an area, are we not questioning His goodness and putting more trust in our own goodness? Because if God is completely good, then we need to completely trust Him.
Here’s are two Next Steps for this week:
- Trust God with ONE thing.
- What is ONE thing you need to trust God with that you’ve been holding onto? Trust doesn’t built itself; it’s purposefully built one step at a time.
- Submit whatever that ONE thing is to the Holy Spirit. He can do in seconds what it may take you years to do.
- Exercise that trust with ONE simple step of faith.
- God will give you the stability, security, and strength. All you need to do is to step forward in obedience, trusting God. How can you step forward into trusting God with that ONE thing. Practical trust takes our good intentions and turns them into progress following Christ.
- Something powerful happens when we take God at His word AND believe that what He has in store from us is good.
Trust begins when we make God a priority and not just a passing thought. Find that ONE thing today and start the habit of trusting God.
BTW: Here’s the song we did yesterday at the end of service:
Leave a Reply